26” Section - Preparation
In addition to the items specified in the pre-spud section, the following preparation and checks will be performed:
- Pre-cut conductor from ground level. Keep attached in 4…
Ensure the Cement Program has been received. Calculations of cement quantities and volumes should be checked by both the Drilling Supervisor and the cementing operator. Compare…
Ensure a circulating swedge is available for washing down the hole.
- Ensure the casing tongue HT100 are on the floor together with the correct size jaws.
- The stab-in shoe should have been installed…
- Riser centered, secure and flow line leak free
- 26” bit, nozzles & tool on location
- Stabilizers, x/o’s, drill collars strapped, ready
- Totco ring inserted
- Shock sub made ready